Considering San Diego Ice Arena for your next fundraising event?
Here is how it works:
- Determine how much money you would like to raise and see how many people will be able to help.
- Set a reasonable goal for each person's ticket sales (for example each person sells only ten tickets).
- Pick a Friday night Teen Meltdown session to host a young crowd at your event.
- Pick a Saturday or Sunday for a family focused fundraising event.
- Once you know the selling price and profit, you can determine how many tickets you need to sell to reach your fundraising goal. We recommend pre selling your event tickets starting three weeks in advance, before the date of your event. San Diego Ice Arena will provide you with pre-designed tickets that include the name of your fundraiser and details of your event.
- Collect the cash as you sell your tickets and deliver the amount sold to us a day before the event along with your unsold tickets. Bring your group and spend the night with us to raise funds for your organization And have FUN
Enjoy our fundraiser package which includes:
- Ice skating during our famous Teen Melt Down public session Friday’s 7:30pm to 10:00pm.
- Skate rental for everyone (Figure or Hockey).
- Live energetic DJ.
- Special VIP seating.
- ...and a Huge Snow Ball fight.